Thursday, December 14, 2017

Great news for the holidays

I had my appointment with Dr.Lawenda yesterday. He is my radiation oncologist. He is a really interesting man. Here is a link to one of his websites, if you ever have a need to check him out... or are just curious: 
https://integrativeoncology-essentials.com/brian-lawenda-md/

Anyway, he had great news; the CT scan I had done December 5th was clear and stable. No cancer, no new things to worry about. The lung and my chest are stable and not worrisome at all at this time.
Yay!!

Thank you for all your continued prayers and well wishes. Mark and I know they make a world of difference. We love your hugs and your smiles and your continued, whether it is constant or occasional, participation in our lives. You have all enriched us tremendously,

We hope you all have a glorious holiday and that 2018 is a fabulous year for you all!

                                                             

1 comment: