Thursday, June 15, 2017

Graduation

As usual I am a little late blogging. Better late than never, tho, right?

 On June 7th I got to ring the bell at the Cancer Center signifying that I am done with radiation! Moses has been with me from the beginning, even giving me my tattoos.
Aubrey is a lovely young lady and such a sweet soul. She was very helpful and supportive.


This is what it says by the bell:

These kind people gave me a graduation certificate and a beautiful quilt when I left after the last treatment.



What the future holds: I will have an appointment at the radiation center the middle of July to see how effective the treatment was.
The end of July I will have a CT scan with contrast of my chest to see if indeed all the cancer is gone.

Thank you so much to those of you who continue to pray for us, support us, and help us in so many ways. Our house is full of beautiful signs and sayings. We are eternally grateful.

2 comments:

  1. I love this very much!! You are so strong and still look to the good in situations! What a neat thing to get that quilt! It's a beautiful reminder that you overcame!! Looking forward to seeing you tomorrow!!

    ReplyDelete