Wednesday, September 28, 2016

Beautiful day

We have been wandering around this first hill/Capitol hill area this morning as we wait to head to Swedish.
Remember when you or your brothers, or your children had those big yellow Tonka trucks and loved to move dirt around? We sat of the sidewalk across from the hotel and watched dump truck after dump truck move dirt out of this MASSIVE hole they have dug in the ground
Right now they are filling it with cement from the biggest boom we have ever seen.

We also stumbled across a huge Starbucks that roasts and bags coffee in a way that you can watch the whole thing 
They also sell clothes made from old coffee trees and plastic. Mark looked at a cool jacket that was made from recycled fishing nets.

Seattle is always interesting!

4 comments:

  1. I hear your voice when I read what you post... it warms my heart and makes me smile

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't been to Seattle in a while, so I love seeing the pictures. I bet it's beautiful there at the beginning of fall

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kruise would have LOVED to watch the dump trucks with you!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you're getting to do a little exploring! Are you going to get to watch a few Mariner's games? These last few games are going to be exciting!!

    ReplyDelete