Sunday, September 25, 2016

Welcome

Welcome to my blog.
This is my great friend Dave Elkins and his wonderful son, Owen. They gave me the gift of their time this morning, came to the house, and set this blog up for me
.  I am touched by all the good wishes and beautiful notes that people have sent me since my diagnosis on Tuesday. I know that some of you sincerely want to be kept in the loop as we travel this road and I figure a blog will be a good way to do that.
I will try and update it everyday, at least for the next week as we meet with doctors and make decisions.
I am so tech-dumb that I am not sure, yet, about all the features of a blog. If you can respond, please do. And don't hesitate to use my district e-mail to keep in touch or text my phone . You lift me up, make me smile, and do me so much good that I look forward to hearing from you.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for doing this and keeping us in the loop! You have done so much and mean so much to so many of us! We are all in your corner as you fight this! Don't hesitate to let us know what you need! We are all here to help and do what we can to support you and your family!

    ReplyDelete